DrivingTest4me.co.uk provides its services to you subject to the following terms & conditions, which you accept by using the our services.
1. By using DrivingTest4me.co.uk, and providing us with your driving licence number, you agree to us making changes to your driving test date and time on your behalf and you grant us permission to log in to the DVSA website using your details also allow us to share your details and or use your details on your behalf to provide our services to you.
2. The company has no affiliation with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA). Subscription to this service does not therefore guarantee to find you an earlier test date.
3. We cannot confirm exact test dates and times, but only reserve them within the time you have agreed with us.
4. It is your responsibility to check with the DVSA that any changes made by us have been completed successfully before you make any further arrangements regarding your new driving test, such as but not limited to 1) organising and paying for any last minute driving lessons, 2) organising and paying for any transport to the test centre, 3) organising and paying for any accommodation near the test centre, and 4) taking time off work/college/school. We will always confirm to you any changes that we’ve been able to make to your test, and the DVSA will also confirm any changes to you if they have your email address (if we have booked your practical test on your behalf then DVSA will have same email address that you have given us. We are not liable for any expenses or compensation caused by you incorrectly assuming your test has been changed.
5. We cannot be held responsible for the DVSA changing the date and/or time of your test, or for the DVSA cancelling the test.
6. We cannot be held responsible for failing to change your test due to factors out of our control. This includes, but is not limited to, the DVSA website being unavailable.
7. Should you want us to stop searching an early test date for any reason it may take up to 7 days for us to implement your request and in this time you may still get a test.
8. The learner driver is responsible for turning up to the driving test, taking the correct documents and ensuring that the car they use is suitable for the test. We cannot be held responsible for any tests cancelled due to reasons that are the responsibility of the learner driver or their driving instructor including, but not limited, to the above learner driver responsibilities.
9. You are able to request a refund before we have started our work in finding you an early test, we will deduct £20 admin fees which includes online transaction surcharge. No refund will be given once we have started our work unless we were unable to find you an early test date within the time you have agreed to give us.
Refund requests will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our maximum liability to you shall not exceed the amount you have paid to us.
10. We will record details of usage of the service including, but not limited to, your personal details provided at the time of taking out the services, search times, dates and times that are found, and emails and SMS messages that are sent to you, and received from you.
12. Each account purchased from us can only be used by the person who originally purchased and can not be given or transferred to any third parties.
13. By registering your details with the company, you agree to the company sending you emails and SMS messages to the email address and mobile telephone number you provide on registration. Your personal details will only be shared with third parties whom we involve in providing you the service.
14. All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons and images, is the property of the company is protected by international copyright laws.
15. The company may send notices to you via either email or regular mail. The company may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by the company.
16. By placing an order with us you are agreeing that we are only being tasked with finding you an early test date within the time you have allocated us.
17. Depending on the service you opted for our counting of days will begin on following day after you have provided us all information we require and requested for also you have agreed to and verified your email address and mobile number are accurate by replying to our email and/ or text message.
18. If we find you a driving school/ driving instructor it is your responsibility to read their terms & conditions, you can not hold us responsible for any issues between you and the driving school/ driving instructor. If we do manage to find you a driving school or driving instructor for either test or driving lessons, we only take responsibility in finding you an DVSA approved driving instructor.
19. We will endeavour to pay any refund that is owed due to us not being able to find an early test date within 10 working days.
Driving Test 4me ltd 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
Offers/promotions are subject to availability and can be withdrawn without any prior notice.